Subscribe today on iTunes, Spotify, Anchor, Stitcher, or anywhere you get your podcasts to hear every episode.
Click this link to listen:
Episode 203- Erin Mengeu explains why slowing down is often the fastest route to success. – Lasting Learning
Follow Erin online at: https://betheirdifference.com/ Find her book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Erin-Mengeu/e/B09TL8SP2D — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/david-schmittou/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/david-schmittou/support
- Episode 203- Erin Mengeu explains why slowing down is often the fastest route to success.
- Episode 202- A Focus on the Focus Keynote Presentation
- Episode 201- An Educational MINDfield episode- Final thoughts
- Episode 200- An Educational MINDfield episode- Correlation does NOT equal causation
- Episode 199- An Educational MINDfield Episode. Labeling Assessments as Formative OR Summative is Educational Malpractice