Subscribe today on iTunes, Spotify, Anchor, Stitcher, or anywhere you get your podcasts to hear every episode.
Click this link to listen:
Episode 171- Charles Williams reminds us all why sometimes the difficult conversations are the right conversations. – Lasting Learning
Continue to connect with Charles at: @_cwconsulting @insideprincipal @TheCNPodcast — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/david-schmittou/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/david-schmittou/support
- Episode 171- Charles Williams reminds us all why sometimes the difficult conversations are the right conversations.
- Episode 170- Amber Miller was broke, drunk, and a self proclaimed "train wreck", yet she overcame it all to become a change agent for good!
- Episode 169-Melissa Bernstein, co-founder of Melissa and Doug Toys, shares how finding herself has been her greatest accomplishment in life.
- Episode 168- Suzanne DeMallie, author of "Can You Hear Me Now?" explains how to advocate for the change all kids deserve.
- Episode 167- Kate Barker joins us to share what it takes to build a culture of excellence.