Please read below to learn what Dave is currently sharing with educators around the world.
OR click the menu above to learn more about Dave, his books, or to read his blog.
Enjoy the ride.
Dave is currently sharing the following with educators around the world:
- Standards Based Grading: What, why, how? (90 min)
- Student Engagement: How to measure it and how to increase it (90 min)
- It’s Like Riding a Bike: How to make learning last a lifetime (3 hrs)
- Bold Humility: How to lead your staff into high yield risk taking (90 min)
- The Principal’s Role in Grading Reform (90 min)
Interested in having Dave share with you and your staff? Contact him here or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hint- He also listed his phone number at the top of the page if you want to send him a text.
Dave is currently scheduled to present at:
MAMSE- Flint, MI
Association of Middle Level Educators-Nashville, TN
Dave has recently shared at:
Raise the Bar – Escambia County Schools
Association of Middle Level Educators-AMLE -Annual Conference
Michigan Association of Middle School Educators-MAMSE -Annual Conference
Baker College -Student Teachers of Michigan Conference
Central Michigan University – Student Teachers Local Conference
Washtenaw Intermediate School District – Administrative Conference
Oakland Intermediate School District – Administrative Conference, Teacher Leader Conference
Numerous district and school building level presentations across America